Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bring out your skis

Woke up to snow. Sorry I didn't take a pic. I always make a big deal of the first snow of the season even if I doesn't last long. I woke Gmo up early so he could see the snow and do our snow dance, which is pretty much just bouncing up and down like we have to pee really bad.
I love winter and I want my kiddos to love it too. It's one of the great things about living in Utah. They don't say we have the "greatest snow on earth" for nothing. We are lucky here. We have nice hot summers and cold snowy winters. Spring and Fall are pretty too. Although I wish fall lasted longer- fall is the bestest. If I lived somewhere without four seasons I'd be bored.
This year i really hope I get to ski. I've either been pregnant or broke the last several years and haven't been able to get out and really enjoy our awesome winters. So pray for snow people! And pray we have enough money to actually ski. Tourist make everything more expensive. Bastards.
Oh and my sister-in-law was awesome enough to take some family pics for us. Here are a few:

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! I envy your snow. The same weather just hot or hotter and occasionally a bit cooler isn't just boring, it's depressing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! We need to visit when we get sick of the snow. Or you guys can come up here and sled down our driveway and drink hot chocolate next to the fire :)

      Delete
  2. I got some photos but I didn't get the one you have here nuzzling into that beard. I love that one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pictures!!! I keep forgetting to check blogs! I'm so bad. But sitting here seeing if we get more then 5 trick or treators and thought I would check! So glad I did!!

    ReplyDelete